Sunday, March 9, 2014

You're weird, but I accept you friend.

I met you in class one day friend.
You were loud, I was quiet.
You were intimidating and I was just there...
We had a class together the next year friend.
I grew out of my awkward quiet shell, you grew out of your loudness, kinda.
Somehow we became friends.
Best friends.
Our weirdness was like a magnet. We laughed until our bellies hurt, and had deep discussions when we needed to.
Sleepovers- "Shhhhhh, or the lady will get you!"
Inside jokes, like that, make no sense even to us. Our friendship is filled with laughter, every time we are together we laugh about air.
I guess you can say we are our own kind of mature.
 But now we have to start following after society's definition of maturity.
Get jobs, prepare for college, decide what you want out of life, and whatever else hell has to offer.
Our lives are leading in different directions, and is hard for us both to swallow.
 Its not the end of the world though.
I am appreciating the time I have right now keeping busy.
I miss you though.
I'll see you soon friend.







1 comment:

  1. "Our friendship is filled with laughter, every time we are together we laugh about air."
    I love the title. I love the friendship.
    I wish this wasn't true: "now we have to start following after society's definition of maturity."

    ReplyDelete