Thursday, March 20, 2014

What you don't know, you do now.

I blow dry my hair on the warm setting.
I'm awkward when people cry, I want to hug them, but tell them to quit trying to talk, because they sound like a whale. 
I get annoyed when people sing songs at their best, because I sound awful regardless compared to them.
I don't like when people sing to me, and grab my hand to use it as a microphone. 
I love all colors even brown, mainly because no one likes it .
Any insect that flies scares me.
I love going on road trips, especially when the gas stations restrooms are kept neat and tidy. 
I love clean bathrooms.
I hate swimming in pools, but love swimming in lakes.
I feel like when I am parked and just sitting in my car, people think I am doing drugs or something.
I always feel watched, or someone is looking over my shoulder. 
I get really hot easily, but I need to be covered in blankets to feel safe. 
I use to be terrified of police officers when I was younger....
- I was eating a corn dog one time, and saw a police officer drive past, and I started crying and ran into my house thinking that he thought I stole the corn dog.....but now I like them because of all that they do to keep me safe. 
I can't eat mint gum when I am hungry, it puts me in a bad mood, being hungry regardless makes me angry. 
I love black coffee
I am clumsy, and always fall, even in my dreams, I wake up in a panic.
I paint my nails almost everyday more than once.
I am smart, but feel dumb.
I am paranoid. 
I always feel like I am late, but I am always an hour early. 
My tummy hurts
I can't pee if there are people in the bathroom and its quiet. 
That's all I can think of right now. 

1 comment: