Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tattoos

Mom, I love your butterfly tattoo. 
you used your kids favorite colors to fill it in, and a nice story to complete it. 
I love the quote on your forearm, "You are something special".
            I wish you kept that in mind. 
The 6 birds on your ribs representing your sisters and brother. 
I am glad you want to get a tattoo with me, on my 18th birthday.
I am looking forward to that day. 
Thank you for all the lessons you teach me, and being my hero. 
I hate being away from you, whether you are on vacation or I am at school. Doesn't matter I hate it. 
I want to be you when I grow up. 
I love you.
                     
Dad, I love your tiki man tattoo, and how you got the idea from a sticker. 
How you have my brothers, my sister, and my name on your forearm; my name was almost removed due to the motorcycle accident you were in, leaving a big scar by it. 
How you designated your left arm for us kids and our ideas to tattoo. 
The bull dog on your calf, representing you being in the marine core..
I hate your infinity symbol on your ring finger, and I dislike who its directed towards.
I hate that you have her name on your forearm as well. 
I wish I saw you more, but I hope you are happy with that person I hardly know. 
Its kind of ironic that there is a scar by my name, because this situation is scarring me emotionally. 
I miss going over to your house every other day, but for now moms is where I will stay. 
I love you. 






(I am sorry I know its personal.)

2 comments: