Sunday, March 2, 2014

You make me smile

I adore you.
I adore the way you look at me while driving
the way you never fail to ask me how my day is.
You are the definition of a beautiful person.
A character stronger than anyone I know.
I look up to you.
I look up to the fact that you work so hard, and stay so calm.
I love our shopping days, and how we shop at the same stores.
The way we bicker about what we want to eat, but always end up going to the same place we went to 3 days before.
The way you speak is so perfect. Your voice, and vocabulary is music to my ears.
Your music in variation.
How we are singing along to a song, then you all of a sudden change it to the next one.
The way your hair curls, and how you look when you smile. My lord I love that smile.
Thank you for being the one to sit there and listen to me while I rant over how stressed I am.
I love the days when we are both happy, until we both get hungry.
You are just so cute.
You make me smile.
<3





1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! lets date through the blog!! Yeah?!? and we will comment love comments on other peoples blogs about the love we have for each other!! comment on mine for yes dont for no!

    ReplyDelete