Thursday, March 20, 2014

Space Camp

"Remember you're never too old to go to space camp"



When I was 5, I would always buy anything pink and princess like. 
I wanted to be a princess; it freaking never happened.
I am still silly old Isla, in black clothing and simplicity. 
I wish that they had applications for becoming a princess as a job or something, but no. 
 I think about it a lot, I don't really want to be one, now I realize that being a princess is nothing like you see on Disney. 
Gah. 
When I was 10, I wanted to be a cosmetologist, that word was hard for me to say, so I just called it a "make-up lady".  I loved the thought of looking beautiful, and making other people looking more beautiful than they already are. I loved the thought of learning how to cut hair and do nails. I loved thought of looking like a "princess" I suppose.
When I was 15 I wanted to be a psychologist. During that time we had some issues in my family, I never talked to any of my friends about it, because I didn't know if they would understand, or I guess care.
During that time was when my self esteem plummeted. I was down in the slumps, and never wanted to look at my self. I was embarrassed of my own face, and own freaking body. I started seeing a psychologist, I can never thank her enough for talking to me about  these issues. I can't say I still don't have bad self-esteem issues, because I do, but I definitely have gotten to a more positive place in my life. I wanted to help everyone like how she helped me.
  Now I am 17. What the hell am I supposed to do now. 
Creativity-gone
    Interests-gone
Motivation-gone



Just kidding. 
I want to be a veterinarian.

1 comment:

  1. "Just kidding.
    I want to be a veterinarian"
    Nice ending.

    ReplyDelete