Sunday, March 16, 2014

Death

Dear Grim Reaper,
You have taken some people in my life, you will do it again eventually. Asshole. 
You have scared me tremendously
You have wounded me with your blade
You have scarred me a great deal.
You aren't human, you are a monster
I want you gone, no exceptions. 
Because of you Grim, I have nightmares, nightmares about the way you took the people I love.
You are toxic in my mind. 
One of these days I will meet you, I am dreading each step I take.
How dare you bring that worry into my life,
How dare you? 
You have almost taken away many important peoples lives, who I care about more than anything. 
They have seen you face to face, and say you aren't very "good looking".
So, let that sink in a bit. 
On the other hand...
I do have to thank you Mr Reaper, 
Thank you for giving my grandma and aunt a chance to no longer feel pain.
Thank you for the lesson you gave to my loved ones, and friends who have seen you, now they don't want to look at you again. 
Its hard to say thanks...
I still hate you. 
    -Sincerely
                     Isla Kirie 

1 comment:

  1. this is really awesome.... love your personal experiences and angers and fears in the letter. :D really establishes yourself as a writer and connects you to your audience. great job

    ReplyDelete