Sunday, February 9, 2014

Laugh about it silly, its good for you.

Wake up each day and know you made it to the next one.
Giggle at the smallest things, laugh about dropping your phone on your face. With all your might fully force a laugh so powerful when you stumble over your feet, even if your are embarrassed, laugh silly its good for you. Laughing is positive, in fact, so positive, people can  see an array of light. The light is so bright, that it makes them happy as well. What an amazing thing, to have such power in your face. 
We don't laugh as much as we should. I do believe if we actually laughed out loud, the world can make it through an apocalypse. Truth. 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like my laugh is so obnoxious. Now I feel like that's okay.(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. People say they can recognize my laugh from down the hall. I feel less ashamed now.

    ReplyDelete