Sunday, April 27, 2014

Okay With It

The other day, during lunch, I was sitting in a hallway by myself. Just alone, lonely, and quiet.
          I was okay with that. 

Hearing the chit-chat from the loudest voices to just the slightest whispers around the corner. 
My Ipod was dead, and my headphones were all tangled.
        
 I was okay with that.

I wrote in my journal, about 4 pages.
Throwing my thoughts out, left and right, on lined white paper. Anything, and everything that I could possibly think of. 

A young man walked passed me and said- "Hello" 
"Hello..." I responded shyly with a smile of shock, with a little touch of awkward, from the rare niceness.
"Your smile, wow, its beautiful." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
I accepted the compliment and, 

I was okay with that. 





1 comment: