Sunday, April 6, 2014

Jealousy

I am jealous of this person:
"Happiness is when we fall in love
with that one you know is right
Happiness is that feeling we had
when we learned to fly a kite
Happiness is a cool, cool breeze
on a warm and sunny day
Happiness is when the kid next door
always asks us out to play

Even though back in the day those kids would bug me... I sure do miss it. 
Happiness is when you're by yourself
and there's no one else around
Yep.
Happiness is when you played hide and seek
and you were never, ever found.
Happiness is that moment in time
when we start to fall asleep
Happiness is an amazing feeling
That you'll do anything to keep
My favorite part of this poem.
I love to be within this realm
of cheerful happiness
'Cause it's full of delight, exuberance and joy
mixed with pleasure, rapture and bliss "

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your nice words about my poem Isla. I enjoyed writing it.
    Your friend in poetry........Roger Horsch

    ReplyDelete